Campus Gear is the brainchild of Jean Nathe, who also founded Trade Mark Sales, Inc. in February of 2001 with an insurance check in the amount of $686.00.
Trade Mark Sales Has Been A Vibrant Promotional Specialties Company Focused On Serving Businesses Throughout The Tampa Bay Area. Campus Gear Now Gives Jean A Specialized On-Line Store Where Customers Can Come And Shop Saint Leo University Gear, Sport Themed Games, Puzzles & Activities And Your Favorite Fan Gear 24/7.
Inventory At Campus Gear Is Made Up Of Saint Leo University Spirit Wear, Florida Colleges And University License Plates, Decals, Lanyards, Key Chains, Bumper Stickers As Well As Stadium Totes, Themed Jewelry, Chenille Numbers & Patches. In Addition, Customers Can Work With Jean To Build A Custom Letterman Jacket Online Thru The Jacket Builder.
As An Approved Vendor For The District School Board Of Pasco County; Jean Can Fill Orders Of Promotional Products, Heat Press Custom Rhinestone Designs And Imprinted Specialties For Elementary, Middle And High Schools. Some Of The Items Include- Water Bottles, Pens, Tumblers, Pennants, License Plates, Decals, Parking Passes, Lanyards, Stadium Cups And More!
- Certified by the State of Florida as a Minority Woman Owned Business.
- Former Dade City Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Education Committee 2008-2023
- Pasco County Cattle Women and Florida Cattle Women member
- President 2013-2014 Sunrise Rotary Club, Dade City and Charter Member
- AdventHealth Foundation Board of Director Member
- Pasco REC Scholarship Committee
- Vice Chair East Pasco FRNA
- East Pasco Congressional Advisory Member